Drive your engineering business forward with the right steel building
You’re planning to make a significant outlay in a building that’s practical, efficient and comfortable. Invest your time and money with confidence with DPL. Our experience will support you to achieve the building you’ve imagined – one that will be a valuable asset for your business.
You can have it designed your way for your requirements, meeting the needs of your business now and for the future.
From drawing board to working engineering building
We’ll use our proven process to create a high-quality steel building for your engineering company with all the productivity and workability you’re looking for.
Want to discuss your requirements in a no-obligation consultation meeting? Get in touch now. Alternatively, call a DPL expert on 01664566119 for an informal chat.
What do you need from your new building?
As an engineering company, there are many issues to consider for your new building. When you work with DPL, we’ll guide you through all those.
These are just some of the issues we’ll help you work out:
- Access roads and traffic planning – making it practical for your vehicles and safe for pedestrians. We’ll use our experience to think of everything – even down to details like grating that’s suitable for heels as well as lorries (an issue we’ve had to consider!)
- Security – when it comes to restricting or enabling access, we’ll suggest different options.
- Doors – where should they be for both practicality and safety?
- Building layout – we’ll look at the safe, efficient layout of machinery. Does your building need to be sectioned into areas? Does your racking need to be close to machinery for efficient use? We’ll also consider aspects from health and safety to access and walkways.
- Power requirements – it could be under the floor, fed through ducting or another option, depending on the footprint of your machinery.
- Lighting – do you need solutions to suit different areas of the building? How should we balance natural light v. artificial light for practicality and budget?
- Office requirements – we’ll look at issues of bringing in clean water and taking out waste water, safe access, heating and lighting and more.
- Extraction/ventilation – do you need to get heat or fumes away? Do you want to keep any part of the building warm all year round?
- Roofs – we can show you options to reduce insulation needs, if required.
- Flooring – does it, for example, need to be non-slip? Does it need to have a fast-dry finish?
- Walls – we can adjust the wall structure to account for issues such as ducting. We’ll also engineer the framework of the building to make sure it can carry the weight of any crane rails you need.
Of course, your building is unique to you
Make your investment a sound one – work with DPL for proven and effective experience of creating new steel buildings for engineering companies. We’ll look after the whole process for you, minimising your time and hassle while maximising your investment with a building that gives you just what you’re looking for.
Ready to start the ball rolling on a no-obligation quote for your building? Get in touch now. Alternatively, call a DPL expert on 01664566119 for an informal chat.