What building do you need?
Our service is designed to get to the heart of your requirements so you can have a workspace that makes your life easier and offers you real value. With DPL, you’ll get exactly what you want:
- Does it need to incorporate room for someone to work?
- Is protecting expensive tools and equipment a priority?
- Can we save you money on lighting by making the most of natural light?
- Will you need to design it for customers visiting your workshop?
- Do you have to meet specific compliance requirements?
- Would it be more cost effective to plan now for business growth?
Get answers to all your questions – we love talking steel buildings…
The chances are you’ll have questions too. So whether you’d like to know more about planning permission, foundations, keeping your building warm, avoiding condensation or more, simply get in touch with our experts now – we’re always happy to talk steel buildings!
What kind of workshop can we help you with?
- Golf and sports club
- Pre-delivery inspection (PDI)
- Home and hobbies
- MOT station
These are examples of just some of the buildings we’ve made and installed for customers. If you need a workshop for another use, get in touch to discuss it.
“From cradle to grave DPL held our hand, giving us advice and guidance throughout the project. We are very happy, as the whole process has been remarkably trouble and stress free.”
Keith McEwan, Committee Member, Rothley Park Golf Club, Rothley, Leicestershire
Machinery store – maximising space while minimising cost
Looking for a building specifically for your machinery or equipment? We can create a practical space that offers you ample room to store your tools efficiently and get to them quickly – and to work in the building if you need to.
That’s why we’ll spend time understanding exactly what you require. We’ll ask the questions to help us offer you a solution that brings you less hassle, lower costs and more quality. We won’t sell you a more substantial building than you want either; instead we’ll give you just what you need when it comes to:
- What would suit you best – an opening at the front to give you easier access? Security doors to protect your machinery? Our careful questioning gets to the heart of what will work best for you
- The wall type for maximum cost efficiency – find out why we often recommend single skin steel cladding for machinery stores
- Minimising condensation to protect your equipment – we’ll show you how
- How to make best use of natural light to help you save on your lighting bills.
Making it just right for you
These are some of the extra choices you have with DPL:
- Personnel access doors – from heavy-duty security doors to double opening and fire exit doors
- Traffic access doors – from dock-loading to hydro-swing doors, for wide openings
- Lean-tos – for extra cover or increased space
- Internal partitions – to create separate areas
- Mezzanine floors – make use of the space above your head and increase the potential storage area
- Extended eaves/gables – for extra shelter and aesthetics.
Our knowledge enables us to offer you practical advice and real flexibility – talk to our experts about what you have in mind.
Arrange your no obligation, free consultation today
Imagine having a free consultation with our team, so you can walk round our buildings, get to know us and pick our brains.
without obligation, or
read more about
the benefits of arranging yours.
All our steel buildings can be customised with doors, windows and other features to suit your requirements