We’re delighted to be growing our team. Our current vacancies are below, including ways to apply. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you’re the Steel Erector/Cladder we are looking for, you will be…
- Polite and
You would be extremely motivated, and described as being, well presented, trustworthy, punctual and love smiling.
You would be responsible for 4 major roles within DPL Steel Buildings, Melton Mowbray:
- Working with teams on site to achieve goals
- Installation of steel work and cladding
- Communicating and assisting the team leader
- Keeping work areas clean, and working efficiently.
You’ll be a good at finding solutions, and able to work hard to get a job done. You’ll be committed and positive with an attention to detail and pride in your work that will set you apart from the rest.
You’ll apply skills already gained in steel erecting or cladding and have previously worked in a similar role, and be willing to learn and grow.
Here are some great reasons to work for us….
- You will be able to learn and grow in the business, through training and development
- We are aggressive about our plans to grow the business, with strong emphasis on developing our construction teams
- We have doubled in size in the past 3 years and we are going to do the same again over the next 3 years
- This is a new position, to help us grow further to lead and develop new and existing teams
If you believe this is you, be ready to tell me why when you call on 01664 668014… In fact just call me now
Please direct your initial application to our answerphone on 01664 668014. This forms the first part of our interview process and we will be in touch if you are successful in this first process.
Job Type: Full-time